Apple has released the beta 1 versions of iOS 13.4, iPadOS 13.4, macOS Catalina 10.15.4, watchOS 6.2 and tvOS 13.4. This is a beta for developers, they can only be installed with the appropriate account. How to do this, we have already told and we will not stop repeating that if you already decided to put a beta, wait for the public assembly.
Last week, Apple released the final versions of iOS 13.3.1 and iPadOS 13.3.1: few changes, mostly bug fixes, but a few small chips still appeared. Among them, the ability to completely limit the access of the U1 chip to the geo position, you can remove the display of Memoji / Animoji in the section with emoticons and the new restriction in the section “Screen time” → “Restrict communication”.
What changed iOS 13.4 beta?
- Now you can share folders from iCloud Drive. This was announced, by the way, at WWDC 2019:
- Universal purchases appeared in Xcode 11.4: since iOS applications can be ported to macOS without any problems, developers will be able to add the ability to pay once and use the program or game on iOS, macOS and tvOS;
- Shortcuts have appeared in the Photos app on iPadOS;
- Nine new Memoji:
- watchOS 6.2 acquired support for in-app purchases;
- You can add a new toggle switch to the Control Center, which is responsible for enabling / disabling the “Message Messages with Siri”;
- The CarKey function has appeared, allowing you to use and share NFC keys for cars.
If you installed a beta and found something else in it – write in the comments!