Today iOS 13 will be downloaded! The answer to the question When will iOS 13 be released? The final version of iOS 13 will open for download at 8pm. For those who want to try iOS 13 which is compatible with iPhone 5s and newer models, we have prepared the iOS 13 pass-through block. iOS 13 final downloading, before you switch to iOS 13 what you need to do in this article.
iOS 13, a very critical update for Apple. It was an update that users were expecting, as iPhone users would improve performance more than they had for a long time. Following the successive beta releases, the final version of iOS 13 will now be available for download for all users. Compatible with iPhone 5s and later iPhones, the iOS 13 is a software update that will especially satisfy users complaining about speed. It is quite simple to switch to iOS 13, which also improves battery performance, but it is important to prepare for the loss of data before. I think this article will be more useful for new iPhone users.
iOS 13 Download What You Need to Download:
Delete Unused Apps
- You may not have seen what applications are currently installed on your iOS device. iOS 13 is a major update and an opportunity to look at applications you’ve never used. See how often you use your applications from the Settings – General – iPhone Storage section. Delete what you have never used.
Create Free Space
- You need at least 2GB of free space to download and install the iOS 13 update. If you’re using a 16GB model, make room by deleting games, videos, applications that take up more space. Back up your important data to cloud storage applications such as iCloud, Google, your computer, or external disks. Apple, 2GB is recommended to create more space, but it is useful.
- The iOS 13 beta versions are open to both end-users and developers, but are far more important for developers. Developers are working to make their applications compatible with the new iOS during this time. Most applications are ready to be released before the new iOS final version is released. In this context, be sure to get the latest app updates before switching to iOS 13.
- The new iOS version is usually completed smoothly, but sometimes some devices may have problems with staying on a black screen. It is best to update iTunes before switching to iOS 13. You will also need iTunes to go back seamlessly, not just for possible problems.
Back to iTunes and iCloud
- Recommended before the big updates, but the end user jumped the backup job is important. Before you switch to iOS 13, it’s better to back up your iPhone to iCloud (it’s more practical, but sometimes it can be annoying as it didn’t restore restore) and back up to iTunes.
iOS 13 Jailbreak Wait!
- If you’re using an iPhone with Jailbreak, you can postpone the iOS 13 update if you can’t do it without Jailbreak applications and Tweaks; because i have not yet published jailbreak iOS 13.
How to Install iOS 13?
iOS 13 download / install / install step is very simple. You can download the iOS 13 update under Settings – General – Software Update on your iPhone or you can update your iPhone to iOS via iTunes by connecting your iPhone to your computer. You can also download it in two ways via iTunes. First; Tap the iPhone icon and go to Summary and click Check for Updates. Latter; from the list below, download the appropriate ipsw file and hold down the Shift key in iTunes to click Check for Updates. (You can see the steps from the ipsw download and installation blog post on iPhone.)
iOS 13 Compatible Devices (iPhone / iPad)
The devices that will receive iOS 13 are shared by Apple in a list of devices that support iOS 13. Which models will the iOS 13 come? Which iPhone and iPad models will iOS 13 be downloaded for? See the list of iOS 13 compatible devices:
iOS 13 compatible devices
iPhone XS Max
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
12.9-inç iPad Pro
12.9-inç iPad Pro
10.5-inç iPad Pro
9.7-inç iPad Pro
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 4
iPad mini 3
iPad mini 2
iPod Touch (6. Nesil)