Today iOS 13 will be downloaded! The answer to the question When will iOS 13 be released? The final version of iOS 13 will open for download at 8pm. For those who want to try iOS 13 which is compatible with iPhone 5s and newer models, we have prepared the iOS 13 pass-through block. iOS 13 final downloading, before you switch to iOS 13 what you need to do in this article.
iOS 13, a very critical update for Apple. It was an update that users were expecting, as iPhone users would improve performance more than they had for a long time. Following the successive beta releases, the final version of iOS 13 will now be available for download for all users. Compatible with iPhone 5s and later iPhones, the iOS 13 is a software update that will especially satisfy users complaining about speed. It is quite simple to switch to iOS 13, which also improves battery performance, but it is important to prepare for the loss of data before. I think this article will be more useful for new iPhone users.
iOS 13 Download What You Need to Download:
Delete Unused Apps
- You may not have seen what applications are currently installed on your iOS device. iOS 13 is a major update and an opportunity to look at applications you’ve never used. See how often you use your applications from the Settings – General – iPhone Storage section. Delete what you have never used.
Create Free Space
- You need at least 2GB of free space to download and install the iOS 13 update. If you’re using a 16GB model, make room by deleting games, videos, applications that take up more space. Back up your important data to cloud storage applications such as iCloud, Google, your computer, or external disks. Apple, 2GB is recommended to create more space, but it is useful.
- The iOS 13 beta versions are open to both end-users and developers, but are far more important for developers. Developers are working to make their applications compatible with the new iOS during this time. Most applications are ready to be released before the new iOS final version is released. In this context, be sure to get the latest app updates before switching to iOS 13.
- The new iOS version is usually completed smoothly, but sometimes some devices may have problems with staying on a black screen. It is best to update iTunes before switching to iOS 13. You will also need iTunes to go back seamlessly, not just for possible problems.
Back to iTunes and iCloud
- Recommended before the big updates, but the end user jumped the backup job is important. Before you switch to iOS 13, it’s better to back up your iPhone to iCloud (it’s more practical, but sometimes it can be annoying as it didn’t restore restore) and back up to iTunes.
iOS 13 Jailbreak Wait!
- If you’re using an iPhone with Jailbreak, you can postpone the iOS 13 update if you can’t do it without Jailbreak applications and Tweaks; because i have not yet published jailbreak iOS 13.
How to Install iOS 13?
Before you start the download, connect your device to a power source so that the battery doesn’t drain during the update process. It can take anywhere from a few mins to an hour for the update to download and install, depending on how Apple’s servers are handling the load and your internet connection. You may also want to connect your iPhone to your local Wi-Fi network, so you don’t get charged for downloading the update over your cellular connection.
STEP 1: Once you are plugged in and connected via Wi-Fi, open the Settings app and tap on General > Software Update. iOS will automatically check for available updates and will inform you that iOS 13 software update is available.
STEP 2: You will be presented with a screen which provides the details about all the new features and improvements in iOS 13. Tap Download and Install to download iOS 13 update and install it on your iPhone or iPad.
If you get tired of waiting for the download to finish (it could take a while) then go do something else. Your iPhone or iPad will continue to download the update and will send you a notification when the update is ready. Go back to Settings > General > Software Update and then tap Install Now to install iOS 13 on your device.
How to Download iOS 13 Using IPSW Links & Install It Using iTunes
If you’re not getting the iOS 13 software update via over-the-air (OTA) as mentioned above, then you can install it manually by downloading the software update from the official download links provided below and use iTunes to manually update your iOS device. You may also need to install the update using iTunes if you don’t have enough storage space on your device for the OTA update.
Before you plug in your iOS device. take a moment to make sure you are using the latest version of iTunes. Click on iTunes in the menu bar and then click on Check for updates.
iOS 13 Compatible Devices (iPhone / iPad)
The devices that will receive iOS 13 are shared by Apple in a list of devices that support iOS 13. Which models will the iOS 13 come? Which iPhone and iPad models will iOS 13 be downloaded for? See the list of iOS 13 compatible devices:
iOS 13 compatible devices
iPhone XS Max
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
12.9-inç iPad Pro
12.9-inç iPad Pro
10.5-inç iPad Pro
9.7-inç iPad Pro
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 4
iPad mini 3
iPod Touch (6th)