The much anticipated update came at the end. Apple has released iOS 13.1, the first major update to iOS 13.
iOS 13.1 Released!
The iOS 13update, which was released in September, brought many major errors as well as major improvements. Apple has issued three interim updates to correct these errors. But none of them have done anything to hurt the iOS users. The battery problem that most users complained about was getting harder with iOS 13.0.3.
With the iOS 13.1 update, significant improvements in battery performance have been made. This has been resolved since iOS 13. Apart from the battery issue, one of the most important issues that Apple fixed with the new update was the important Wi-Fi connection called KRACK. Because of this vulnerability, all your internet traffic could be watched by malicious users.
Apple has added new features to iOS 13 as well as iOS 13.1 update and bug fixes. Here are the innovations:
– With the update, many new Unicode 10 emoji types are offered to users. The faces with new expressions, animals, accessories and even zombies come to add color to many new types of messages.
Giraffes, animals such as zebra and hedgehogs, as well as the famous dinosaur named Brachiosaurus among emojis. Noodles, tarts, as well as all our lovers, broccoli are among the emoji sets. Gandalf, Tinkerbell, vampire and beautiful girl with a beautiful emoji also comes with iOS 13.1.
– In Safari, the animation used when touching the status bar and returning to the top of the page was changed.
– The camera animation on the lock screen has been changed.
– Added new touch custom actions for Assistive Touch. Different functions can be performed with one touch, two touch, long touch and 3D Touch. Some icons have been updated on the Assistive Touch menu.
– Added a little transition animation to toggle between applications when a notification is touched.
– Emoji recommendation was added according to groups.
– The 3D Touch Application Changer with iOS 13 is back.
– Fixed problem preventing access from center of new lock screen with incoming notification.
iOS 13.1 Supported Devices List
iOS 13.1 update; iPhone 8, iPhone 8, iPhone 8, iPhone 8, iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9 inch iPad Pro, iPhone 6, iPad 6, iPad 6, It supports the next generation 10.5 inch iPad Pro, 9.7 inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 and iPod Touch 6th generation models.
How to download iOS 13.1?
If you have one of the above iOS devices, you can install the iOS 13.1 download via iTunes or by using the Settings> General> Software Update section of your device.