Apple has released iOS 13 beta 1 Download for developers. The newest bet on iOS 13 came two weeks after the release of the previous developer beta and about a week after the first public beta was released.
iOS 13 Beta 1 is now available for registered Apple developers who have installed the appropriate configuration profile on their device. You can download the update from OTA or the Apple Developer Center and install the iOS device. You can use Settings> General> Software Update menu to download your device via OTA, an easy way to update.
iOS 13 Beta 1 Innovations
With every new iOS 13 beta we see that the giant update is being removed from the mistakes, offering higher performance and better stability. Along with these, we are witnessing Apple offering new features that WWDC 2018 has never mentioned in its opening talk.
There are significant changes and innovations in the third beta release of iOS 13. In general, these are;
- For now, the only new interface available in the San Francisco Bay Area is the Map application,
- I have gone through the preliminary changes in the interface of the Voice Notes application for iPad,
- The Share My Location option is located in a more prominent place by adding the iCloud settings (Apple ID) from the Privacy menu of the Settings app to the user profile menu,
- The option to clear all notifications on the iPad is available when you press and hold the X icon at the top of the notifications list on the iPad,
- I went to the list of media types in the Albums section of the Photos application. Now, if you have photos of any media type, those media types are listed. So if you do not have Live Photos, the Live Photos type does not appear under the media types heading,
- Devices with the Home Screen Button and haptic feedback feature had some inconsistencies in the haptic feedback behavior of the home screen button each time the iPhone was turned on. These inconsistencies are resolved.
iOS 13 Release Date
Apple has announced that it will release iOS 13 this fall. We’ll probably see the latest iOS update after the special Apple event in September. The latest iOS version will install on all devices running iOS 13.
You can access our content, which we estimate for the expected release date of iOS 13, below.