A significant amount of time has passed since the release of the iOS 13 operating system. However, the transition to the new OS version is still ongoing. Even though the iOS 12 series is a fast transition, usage rates are currently at 60%.
Many users are waiting for the first major update. We’ll probably see a much faster update process after iOS 13.1. As the update process continues in this way, we can see that the update errors continue. In particular, you can face some problems in the initial loading stages. In this article, we will look at the most common installation problems and solutions.
iOS 13 Installation Does Not Work
One of the most common problems is that the update does not start. If you click on the iOS 13 installation to start the update and nothing happens and you don’t see a response, you can force the software update to exit the settings section and try to enter this section again.
- Use the home button to open the quick window change screen, or use the 3D Touch system in a supported model.
- When application cards are opened, quickly slide the settings card.
- You can close the settings card by sliding the screen up and down.
Then you will have to start the update once again by entering the settings again.
iOS 13 Download Freezes – Phone Not Responding
One of the most common problems is that the phone or tablet does not respond during the iOS 13 installation. In such a case you have to do the forcing to restart.
- For iPhone 6 and above, press and hold the on / off button located on the right for the other models.
- Press and hold the Home key while pressing the Power key. This system changed after iPhone 7, we’ll give it below.
- When the screen turns off and then on again, you can release the keys when the Apple logo comes up.
For iPhone 7 and Above
- Press and hold the power button on the right.
- Then hold down the ”volume down“ key on the left side.
- Keep pressing the keys again until the screen turns off and on again, and the Apple logo comes up.
iOS 13 Restart Does Not Work – Update Is Not Completed
Although you are updating the iOS 13 operating system, if you cannot restart, or if you are unable to complete the update, it may be necessary to take advantage of the recovery mode.
iPhone 7 Series
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Home key.
- Connect your device to a computer with iTunes installed.
- After you see the ük Connect to iTunes ü menu via iTunes, you can drop the home key.
iPhone 7 and higher models
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold the volume down key.
- Make a connection to a PC with iTunes turned on again.
- You can release the button when the connection screen appears.
In general, the problems with the iOS 13 operating system during installation are this way. If you are having problems with these problems, you can ask us in the comments section.