iOS 14.3 Beta 4 Profile. iOS 14 beta and iPadOS 14 beta can only be installed by setting a developerprofile. You can download the profile for installing the firmware on iPhone or iPad using the link in the instructions below.
iOS 14 Beta Supported Devices
- iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE 2020
- XS/ XS Max/ XS Max Pro
- X/ XR
- 8/ 8 Plus
- 7/ 7 Plus
- 6S/ 6S Plus
How to install iOS 14 beta and iPadOS 14 beta on iPhone and iPad using beta profile
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and follow this link.
- Click the Download button on the banner that says iOS 14 + iPadOS 14 to download the betaprofile.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click “Allow”.
- Launch the Settings app, go to the General menu → Profile, select the downloaded iOS 14 & iPadOS 14 Beta Software Profile, and click the Install button in the upper right corner.
- This action allows you to install the betaprofile of iOS 14 and iPadOS for developers, which in turn will allow you to upgrade your iPhone or iPad to the new beta version of iOS 14 and iPadOS, respectively.
- Enter the password code and confirm the beta profile setting two more times.
- Click Reload.
- After rebooting, open the Settings app again, go to the “General” → “Software Update” path and click the Download and Install button.
- Installing iOS 14 beta or iPadOS 14 beta will start automatically immediately after downloading to the device.